Top 10 vim plugins
These are my top 10 favorite vim plugins that I use to be a more productive programmer. The list is ordered by awesomeness where 1 is the most awesome plugin.
- . online-thesaurus: Display synonyms for the word under the cursor.
- . vim-ruby: Make editing ruby code a much pleasant experience.
- . jk-jumps: Add j-k movements to the jumplist to move back and forth with O-I.
- . surround: Add/delete/change the surrounding elements of a piece text.
- . repeat: Use the dot command with user defined maps.
- . closetag: Close HTML tags automatically.
- . emmet: Auto complete HTML classes/ids/attributes and more.
- . nerdtree and buffergator: Visualize a directory tree and current buffers.
- . vim-test: Test code within vim.
- . ctrlp and fzf: Find and open files quickly.